How do I get a certificate?
Detailed below is the various processes for obtaining certificates for completed courses as a Trainee and a Manager.
GETTING A CERTIFICATE AS A TRAINEE
So you have completed a course in RedSeed and wondering where your certificate is? Simply follow the steps below.
NOTE: Not all RedSeed courses offer a certificate upon completion.
1. Firstly, make sure you are logged into RedSeed and click on the 'My Training' button in the main menu at the top of the page.
2. Click on the 'Completed' tab and you will be presented with all the courses you have completed. If a certificate is available for the completed course you will see an option to 'Download PDF Certificate'.
GENERATING INDIVIDUAL CERTIFICATES
1. Firstly, find the user by either using the search in the header menu (near the top right-hand corner of the page) or by navigating to the users' location on the dashboard and clicking the users' name.
2. On the user detail screen within the COURSE ENROLMENTS panel click the COMPLETED tab.
3. For any course which has a certificate available, and that's complete, you can click the PDF icon in the certificate column to download the PDF file.
4. The certificate will begin to download and you will be prompted to cancel, save target as, or open the PDF document, as per any other document you download. If you have a browser plugin installed which handles viewing PDF documents you may need to initiate a ‘save target as’ to save the file to your computer and then open and print with a PDF viewer like Adobe Reader.
GENERATING BULK CERTIFICATES
Do you need to provide a bunch of your trainees with certificates for completing their courses? Rather than generating them all one by one (as the above steps described), we've created a report which will generate all the certs you require into one single PDF document.
NOTE: This report is only available for administrator users.
1. Click REPORTS in the top navigation menu and then select ADMIN and choose CERTIFICATES. From the report selector fields, you will need to choose the required location, course or courses, the user status and the completion date range required.
2. Once you have made the appropriate selections press SUBMIT and watch the magic unfold. Based on your search criteria a list of users will be presented to you.
3. From this sortable table list, you can select ALL the available certificates by clicking the top checkbox in the first column header or you can select just individual rows as required. Once you've made your selections click the GENERATE BULK PDF button.
4. The certificate file will begin to download (it might take a few minutes as depending on your selections it could be quite large!). You'll be prompted to cancel, save target as, or open the PDF document, as per any other document you download. If you have a browser plugin installed which handles viewing PDF documents you may need to initiate a ‘save target as’ to save the file to your computer and then open and print with a PDF viewer like Adobe Reader.