How to use the SkillsCheck Activities Report?
The SKILLSCHECK ACTIVITY REPORT allows you to report on individual activities within SkillsChecks.
To begin, select a LOCATION and then choose which SKILLSCHECK you would like to report on and press APPLY. The results will then be displayed.
The results include:
- The name of Trainees enrolled in the SkillsCheck.
- The location of the Trainee.
- The name of the Coach assigned to marking the SkillsCheck.
- The name of the Activities in the SkillsCheck.
- The result of the Activity and the date this result was achieved.
NOTE: You can click on any activity in the Activity Name column and it will take you directly to the SkillsCheck of that Trainee.