How to use the SkillsCheck Status Report?
The SKILLSCHECK STATUS REPORT allows you to report on the responses given to particular SkillsCheck activities at any location.
To begin, select a LOCATION and select APPLY. The results will then be displayed.
The results include:
- The name of the trainee enrolled in the SkillsCheck.
- The SkillsCheck name.
- The location of the trainee.
- The name of the coach assigned to mark the SkillsCheck.
- The status of the SkillsCheck.
- The training status of the course.
- The date the trainee was enrolled.
NOTE: Clicking the name of any trainee or coach will link to their User Details page.